We would like to welcome you to our very friendly group of artists and people who love art. We get together at 8pm on 4 Tuesday evenings of the month for various activities. Our outdoor painters meet at on first Fridays to enjoy the company as well as the changing venues and challenges.
Other activities can include (as opportunity arises and imagination dictates) painting weekends, Sunday Workshops, visits to art galleries, and barbecues and suchlike activities.
VISIT US: If you would like to come and visit us on any Tuesday we will make you very welcome. We hope you will like what you see and perhaps even join us.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO JOIN? Our annual subscription is $25 for a calendar year with emailed newsletter or $30 with posted newsletter. As a member you will be entitled to .....
- participate in our weekly art activities (we make a $5 charge per night to cover hall rent and supper, $6 for visitors)
- monthly newsletter emailed to your computer, or posted to your home
- a link to your own website
- social activities as advertised
- Workshops on first Tuesday nights at 8pm
- friendly Critique on second Tuesday nights at 8pm
- Tutorial session on 3rd Tuesday nights at 8pm
- Demonstration by a well known artist on 4th Tuesday nights at 8pm
- discount on our All-Day Workshops (several per year)
FURTHER INFORMATION: We would love to have a friendly chat with you about our people and our activities. We will send you an application form if you will ring ...
Peter Clarke on 9522 6361.